LET'S GET STARTED
We are pleased that you are taking the first step to become a resident at our community! Our application process is electronic and can be completed from a computer or a mobile device. In order to make this an efficient process for you, here are some tips:
- Our application process has two phases. The first phase is to provide basic information so we may perform background screening upon payment of your application fee(s). Upon successful background screening, you will be prompted to pay a holding fee, which will secure your reservation for future occupancy and enable you to complete phase two of the application process to verify you meet the eligibility requirements. If your application is ineligible, your holding fee will be refunded.
- Our primary method to communicate with you during the application process is via the email address you provide within the electronic application. Please be sure to monitor this email inbox and your spam folder for communications from the ConcordRENTS email domain. Please promptly respond to any email requests for information.
- If you have placed a fraud alert or credit freeze with one or more credit bureaus, please be sure to remove the fraud alert or temporarily lift the freeze by contacting:
- Within 72 hours of your full application approval, you must pay the balance of your security deposit. If you are required to have liability insurance, you must provide proof at time of move-in.
It is the policy of [Defendant] to comply with the Fair Housing Act, 42 U.S.C. § 3601, et seq., by ensuring that all dwelling units, as well as the public and common-use areas associated with these units, are available to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status (having children under age 18), or sex. This policy means that [Defendant] and its agents and employees must not discriminate in any aspect of the rental of dwelling units. Among other things, they may not:
- discriminate against any person in the terms, conditions or privileges of the rental of a dwelling, or in the provision of services, facilities, or amenities in connection therewith, because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status, or sex;
- make, print, or publish, or cause to be made, printed, or published, any notice, statement, or advertisement, with respect to the rental of a dwelling that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status, or sex; or
- represent to any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status, or sex that any dwelling is not available for inspection or rental when the dwelling is in fact so available.
Any agent or employee who fails to comply with this nondiscrimination policy will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action. Any action taken by an agent or employee that results in the unequal provision of service to, treatment of, or behavior toward tenants or prospective tenants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status, or sex may constitute a violation of state and federal fair housing laws. Individuals who believe they may be victims of discrimination may contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development at 1-800-669-9777.
Finally, payments that are flexible.
No more late rent fees, processing charges or hidden costs.
Learn more by visiting www.GetFlex.com.
RENTCafé Resident App
SUBMIT MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
Download the FREE & EASY to use RENTCafé Resident App by following the links below!